Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

My Netbook Reflection


Netbook Reflection

Hi my name Suliasi, and I go Panmure Bridge School and I'm a year 7 student. I just started using a netbook in November of 2011.

The positive things about using a netbook is that it is easier to research and there are a lot of websites that help you learn like studyladder and the blogs help you view what other students are learning about in the cluster.

The negatives of a netbook is that you could download music and games and people could be on the wrong sites and chatting to random people online and what everyone hates, a slow connection.

The interesting thing about netbooks is that you will never run out of information and knowledge and it is great source of information around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment