Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Term 4 Goals: Suliasi


Reading:
This term I learnt how to skim and scan we used these skills by looking for keywords in the story Battle of the Mountains.


My reading goal for Term 4 is to locate keywords in the text which will make it easier to read
To achieve my goal I will need to skim and scan more and find the keywords
Writing:
This term I learnt how to make a 5 minute snapshot we had to think back at camp and think of a single moment in time which was the most memorable


My writing goal for Term 4 is to describe what I picture in my head


To achieve my goal I will need to make the picture make sense
Maths:
This term I learnt about exploring a 100s square we even made our own


My maths goal for Term 4 is to easily calculate numbers and decimals
To achieve my goal I will need to I need to be able to round it to the nearest tenth or hundredth
Personal:
My personal goal for Term 4 is to be able to get 200 blog posts before the end of the year


To achieve my goal I will need to alway put finished work online

No comments:

Post a Comment